Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A Start of a new Beginning

Hello everyone! I'm J. Welcome to my blog.

Why RespectYGO?

Respect is a feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements.In ygo,respect is one of the most important factor that you can get when you play the game.
Furthermore,when you play ygo,you gain friends not just Facebook friends i mean real friends(sometimes friends with benefits but oh well xD).

I decided to make this blog because I wanted to encourage starting players that money and winnings are not the only measures to consider in playing the game.It's about us.

Well I hope you follow this blog for more exciting news and discussions.

Next up!
Ill post my current deck that player'son a budget may consider.

so long

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment