Friday, February 14, 2014

"I wonder why she stole the forbidden things"-a short YGO Trivia

Hey guys!

Its me J.
Today I'm going to talk about the lady in cards below with their new card being released in PRIO.





Forbidden Tome
Quick Play Spell Card
"During damage calculation, if a monster you control battles an opponent's monster: Until the end of the Damage Step, the effects of all other cards currently on the field are negated, also this damage calculation is performed using the original ATK and DEF of the battling monsters."

Based on the Trivias on wikia,the girl on the artwork symbolizes pandora.
"Based on the details I gathered,pandora was the first human woman created by the deities, specifically by Hephaestus and Athena on the instructions of Zeus.As Hesiod related the Pandora myth, each of the deities helped create her by giving her unique gifts. Zeus ordered Hephaestus to mold her out of earth as part of the punishment of humanity for Prometheus' theft of the secret of fire, and all of them joined in offering her "seductive gifts".
 According to the Hesiodic myth, however, instead of giving bountiful gifts, Pandora opened a jar (pithos), in modern accounts sometimes mistranslated as "Pandora's box" (see below), releasing all the evils of humanity—although the particular evils, aside from plagues and diseases, are not specified in detail by Hesiod—leaving only Hope inside once she had closed it again.She opened the jar out of simple curiosity and not as a malicious act."
source: Wikipedia

So I was just wondering, in the artwork of those cards above,pandora is a little bit curious about every sacred things that she sees.But when the palace of Zeus(the character on Solemn Judgment) notices that there are many forbidden things that are missing,he started to spy the girl on the artwork on forbidden Tome.

So maybe they will release a card called "Forbidden Jar" afterwards. :)


So thats it,I hope you enjoy my short trivia and I hope it tickles your mind a little bit :))
As of now,today is the Philippine Open Tournament.
Good Luck to all participants!
I just wish I can participate there today but sadly I have work right now and all I can do for now is promote the game and official gaming and create interesting posts:)

Till next time!
J. signing out


1 comment:

  1. Interesting trivia. Check out my blog
    http://yugiohcardstrategies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete