Friday, November 11, 2016

Second Official Tournament using my Ancient Gear Deck (OCG) + Random Fusion Enforcer "Eidolon" rant

(Arcknight) Hello duelists! It's me again Arcknight back with our another not-so exciting update regarding the current Meta as well as the advent of my "Ancient Gear" Deck in the scene.

Let me share with you my newest tech in Ancient Gear against popular decks like "Zodiac Beast" and we call this the "Cheap" version of "Dimension Barrier" no other than "Grisaille Prison". What does this card do? Let me go ahead and share it with you. (P.S No hype)



Yes, I can activate this card if I control a monster that was tribute, ritual or fusion summoned and obviously, almost 70% of the time, I have the untouchable "Ancient Gear Devil" sitting there pinching some 1000 damage burn every turn without having to worry about being negated. That being said, it can help in slowing down decks that are dependent on summoning Xyz and Synchro monsters to control the game. 

This is a pretty nice tech as unlike "Dimension Barrier" which prevents only for a turn, this card can last up until the next turn of the opponent so double the pain, twice the fun!

On the other hand, I am currently writing right now and sharing my random thoughts as today will be the official release date of "Booster SP: Fusion Enforcers" which packs (not the predator plant which they all hyped about) but the rise of the "Eidolon" archetype which will definitely dominate the meta together with "Zodiac Beast". (Unconfirmed yet due to lack of data but prediction is <3). I hope I will get some of  those handful Super Rare "Eidolons" so that I can trade them and finally have my own "Traptrix Raflessia" LOL.

Anyway, I'm just excited that I will be back again in the competitive scene and I hope "Ancient Gears" can win at least a round or so.

If you have an article sugggestions or anything to say about the latest happenings within your area (Of course, YGO Related), you may want to share them below and hit the comment section. Take care and have a wonderful day!

Arcknight EOS














No comments:

Post a Comment